In order to complete these series of mini-tasks you will first need to complete sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Read the following links too:
– Quiz games and if statements.
1: Play withing Strings.
– The user of your program should enter their first name, surname and date of birth.
– The program should then display the length of each piece of data and convert it to uppercase and lowercase.
2: You must create a speed, distance and time calculator.
Help on creating a calculator can be found here.
– The user must first choose whether they want to calculate S, D or T.
– The user should then be prompted to enter in the relevant information for the chosen calculation.
– The program should then calculate the answer and display an appropriate message. You must use the technique from ‘Strings and Console Ouput – sub-section 15’.
– Your program should be timestamped (dd/mm/yyyy : hh-mm-ss).
3. Complete the above problem in Scratch!!!
3: A Mathematical Calculator (CHALLENGE)
– You must create a calculator that can perform the basic operations, powers and roots (square) and percentages.